Is there a way to get creative-mode flight? / How do I use the Flight Control module?
- You need to install the flight control module and at least one thruster - either jet boots or jet pack.
- Use the Y-look ratio slider to decide whether you want creative-like flight (Y-look=0), facing-based flight (Y-look=1), or something in between.
- Set the 'down' button to an appropriate key in the Forge keybinds (not the K menu)
- Use 'sneak' (shift) to slow down and fine-tune your movements, just like normal sneaking.
- Use the Aqua Affinity module to mine faster while flying!
How do I charge it??
- Industrialcraft 2 generators/batbox/MFE/MFSU
- Thermal Expansion energetic infuser
- MPS-Addons portable generator modules
- Use the LV/MV/HV capacitors as disposable batteries
How come this module isn't working?
- Did you tinker with them? Some modules have a default power level of 0. It's easy - just turn the slider up.
- Alternatively: Did you turn them off by accident? Click the 'keybinds' tab in the tinker table up the keybindings screen. Currently, they just turn the modules on and off.
- Is it an 'active' (right-click) module? Try using shift+mousewheel to change which right-click function is selected.
- Is it a 'tool' (left-click) module? It should already work without selecting it. Modules that activate on left-clicks don't need to be selected.
How come I didn't get anything from salvaging?
Most components have only a 90% chance of being salvaged. This can be changed in the config file. The one exception is capacitors; they are always destroyed.
What does 'weight' do?
If your weight exceeds 25kg, your movement will be slowed proportionally. You can compensate using one of the movement modules, such as Sprint Assist.
I keep getting disconnected for flying!
This is fixed in newer builds, but if you are using an older one, there is a workaround: Servers have to enable flying by going into their server.properties file and changing
How come my energy drains from my feet when I use my power tool?
Powersuit items pool their energy. That's why there is a HUD overlay showing you how much energy is currently available, instead of having energy indicators on the individual items. Your shock absorber can be powered by your helmet or even your tool :P