By downloading, you accept the terms of the license agreement. To spare you the legalese: BSD license, do whatever you want with it, but don't sue me if it wrecks your stuff. I'd also appreciate if you host it somewhere that you provide a donation link somewhere visible, but I don't require it.
Current recommended downloads:
ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84.jar- The main MPS download.
* Make sure you have the correct version of Numina.
* Recipes are now their own JSON config file and are fully configurable! Numina will automatically load any recipe file located in .minecraft/config/machinemuse/recipes/ so make sure yours match the ones for the server you're on!
ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar- The main MPS download. CUSTOM FONT ENGINE NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE WITH OPTIFINE. TURN THAT OFF IN THE CONFIG IF YOU MUST USE IT.
ModularPowersuits-Addons - A suite of extra modules by Andrew2448. Includes a portable crafting table, auto-feeder, item magnet, torch holder, EU reader, leaf blower (sickle), mob repulsor, ore scanner, treetap, and internal generators: Solar, Kinetic, and Thermal. Requires MPS to work.
ModularPowersuits-0.6.0-444.jar- The main MPS download.
ModularPowersuits-Addons - A suite of extra modules by Andrew2448. Includes a portable crafting table, auto-feeder, item magnet, torch holder, EU reader, leaf blower (sickle), mob repulsor, ore scanner, treetap, and internal generators: Solar, Kinetic, and Thermal. Requires MPS to work.Mirrors:
Experimental builds are always available from Jenkins.
They have the latest bugfixes and features, but might contain new bugs and strange behaviour.
Source is available on Github.
The recommended way to play this mod is as part of a modpack. I've received a lot of requests to include it - so many that I've lost track of who all has it and what versions. If you have this mod in your pack and would like to be listed here, please send me an e-mail at email@example.com. At any rate, some of the more popular modpacks which include it are:
- Tekkit Lite - the up-to-date version of the classic Tekkit pack, includes only a couple dozen mods, but all of them are top-notch and add a ton of interesting content.
- Voltz - Technic's own Universal Electricity pack, includes all the UE mods as well as Railcraft and various UI improvements.
- Minecraft Ascension - This modpack uses a lot of tech mods and overall purpose is to automate systems.
- Feed The Beast's Direwolf20 pack - People who want to use the same mods as the great Direwolf20 in his Let's Plays can get them all in one place through the Feed The Beast launcher.
- Feed The Beast Ultimate - For the hardcore player, adds almost every major mod and dozens of minor ones, including a few FTB exclusives such as the infamous Gregtech, which amps up the challenge level by taking industry to the next level, and the storied Thaumcraft, which brings the world to life with dangerous magic.
- Big Dig - Going the opposite way, Big Dig has every mod turned to 'easy recipes' and resources in abundance, but that doesn't mean there is any less to do; between all the industrial, magical, and cosmetic mods included, Big Dig allows players to focus on building their colonies, cities, and empires instead of wasting hours gathering basic supplies.
- SolitaryCraft - The original modpack for the ATLauncher
- Resonant Rise - Another ATLauncher pack, one of the most polished ones I've seen.
- Industrial Age The Turning - A custom Technic launcher pack with a focus on exploration and technology, including pre-configured shaders to add modern rendering techniques to Minecraft's cutesy 8-bit graphics.
Alternatively, if you want to install it manually,
- If you haven't already, install the latest Recommended Build of Minecraft Forge.
- Unless you really want to play in vanilla mode, get one of the following industrial mods:
- Universal Electricity: A loosely-knit suite of open-source and highly configurable industrial mods which work well together, and are compatible with almost everything. Lots of cool stuff in here, and always being updated.
- Industrialcraft 2: One of the most popular and well-known tech mods in Minecraft, and a large part of the inspiration behind Modular Powersuits. A more mature and stable option.
- Coming soon - support for Thermal Expansion, an industrial mod which takes the open-source Buildcraft paradigm and makes it tighter, more efficient, more elegant, and prettier. Quickly becoming my personal favourite.
- Download the latest version of MPS, then stuff it into the mods folder of your .minecraft.
- That's it! You're done!
- Sphax BDCraft 128x by DanniL113