For help using MPS:
- Using an FTB pack (Ultimate, Direwolf20, Yogs, or a private pack): Forum Thread
- Using a Technic pack (Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, Big Dig, or a Platform pack): Forum Thread
- Using it in another modpack: consult that modpack's forums
- Using it on your own: Try any of the above communities, they're pretty accommodating.
For reporting an issue:
I probably don't want to hear about it. No, really. I get enough reports from people who playtest and are familiar with my guidelines.
Suggestions, Requests, General Queries
Use this form. I may or may not get back to you depending on how much this piles up.
Bug Tracker & IRC:
Before posting to the bug tracker, make sure you meet the following criteria.
- You're using the latest EXPERIMENTAL version of MPS from the jenkins.
- You've made sure the version of Forge you're using is the one MPS has been compiled for. (Newer is usually OK, but be careful!)
- You've gone through the effort to isolate MPS from other mods that aren't related to the issue.
- You've gone through the effort to find what conditions are necessary to reproduce the issue.
- You've made sure your 'issue' isn't intended behaviour by reading the FAQ, the tooltips, and the changelog.
- The issue is subtle enough and has been around long enough that you think we might have missed it.
- You speak English or French well enough to explain yourself without wondering whether you will be understood.
If you're reasonably certain you understand these guidelines, you may drop me a line on one of the following media: